Miscellaneous Ramblings #15?
1) Sizzle week is fast approaching. I’m leaving from here to go to Florida on the 24th straight to the airport from work. I can’t WAIT to have fun, shop and see my best friend and this guy she’s supposed to set me up with.
2) I have a cold sore that I’m glad came last week. I think in 2-3 more days, it should be gone. Since I can’t have any of these anymore, I’m taking every preemptive measure possible. Finally gonna start taking supplements.
3) My body has changed slightly since I started using P90X. It hasn’t changed that dramatically since I wasn’t doing it everyday, but I am definitely more toned. But I have to ease up a bit. Made my back pain worse by doing regular pushups instead of lady ones.
4) My ex will be in Florida the same time as me. Hopefully, we won’t have to run into each other. We’re good, but I just want to make it through the weekend without having to see/think about him.
5) The swimsuits I ordered for Sizzle are a little racy, but I love it. About time I show some skin. I’ve always been so self-conscious about my thin frame. And yes, Ill be surrounded by some serious bodies, but I don’t care anymore. It really is time I start living.
6) The 23rd will make two months since I’ve had an alcoholic beverage. The 24th, I will be shitfaced.
7) I’ve been watching these Death Battle vids on YouTube that pairs comic book/manga and video game icons with each other to see who would come out victorious. And everything is analyzed and dissected to the T. If you’re a fan of shit like that, you should definitely give it a go.
8) I have so much shit to do this week before my trip.
a)Laundry and dry cleaners
b)Get car rental sorted
f)haircut and dye
9) My tattoo’s healing nicely. I really do love how it looks and what it means for me. All of my tattoos, I realized, are just reminders to find strength and to rid myself of negativity.
10) I wonder if I should go to the beach to get a bit sunkissed.