Miscellaneous Ramblings 31
1) I stared a new blog. Not telling you the name of it, but it’s only text.
2) I have a date this weekend. It’s been over a year since I went on one.
3) I’ve been sitting in my room all day watching Undercover Bosses. I wonder if the CEO of my workplace watches this.
4) The brides on Four Weddings can be such hardasses. ”Overall, I’m giving Susan’s wedding a 4. Her dress was beautiful and the reception was ornately decorated. But my beef wellington was slightly undercooked.”
5) I’m going to my best friend’s house in about an hour.
6) I keep saying that I’m going to go for therapy, but I never find the time. I will by July for sure. I miss the conversations.
7) Game of Thrones starts tonight, so I need to find a friend who has HBO.
8) I don’t think I have anything else to talk about.