Miscellaneous Ramblings 14
1) I got my fourth tattoo yesterday. I actually took it from a quote on my blog that I reblogged sometime last month. I’ll post pics soon. My favorite so far.
2) Less than a month before I go to Miami for a week. And even more excited that my best friend and I are gonna go to Disney World. Believe it or not, it’ll be my first time. All my siblings and close friends have gone. But better late than never, I suppose.
3) I’m debating whether or not to be a floozy when I go to these Sizzle events. I usually don’t hit on people when I go out because I have no game and don’t like rejection, unless I’m slightly wasted. And I usually say something cheesy and not in a very baritone voice.
4) My teeth are getting WHITER, bitch! I feel like Rihanna saw the future in a That’s So Raven way, saw my smile, and was then inspired to include “Diamonds” on this album.
5) The P90X is working okay so far, but I’m joining a gym next month to kick things up a notch.
6) I’ve always liked Mika, but after listening to his song “L’amour dans le Mauvais Temps” I’ve fallen in love. He also speaks pretty decent Spanish and is fluent in French.
7) I’m still in bed with the covers on, and it’s after 1:30PM.
8) One of my friends, who’s really into fitness, says I need to eat at least 5-6 times a day if I really want to gain muscle mass. Skinny people with high metabolism problems.
9) I need another therapy session before I leave for my vacation. I guess, just to keep The Doc abreast of what’s going on since my last visit was in March.
10) I watched Pain N Gain yesterday. The Rock can have me in any orifice for his choosing. any. orifice.